6 tips on how to choose the correct tractor trailer
When choosing a tractor trailer, one should ask the following questions:
- With what kind of tractor will the trailer be used (capacity, tractor type)?
- What materials will mainly be transported?
- How long will the distances be?
- What kind of ground will the trailer mainly be used on?
- How will the trailer be loaded, and what are the maximum lifting heights for existing equipment?
- Are there any special conditions? If so, what are they (such as the height of the warehouse door through which the trailer must fit, or the height of the ceiling in the room in which the trailer will be used when in a tilted position)
Of course, when choosing a tractor trailer, there are many other nuances to pay attention to and which should be thought through before making a decision. You can get good advice from our sales manager, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact him either by phone or e-mail, the contacts can be found here